- Law degree, University of Geneva (1996)
- Bar exam, Geneva (1999)
- Degree in Specialised Studies in European Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Institute for European Studies (2004)
Between 2001 and 2002,traineeships in law firms in Vienna (Lambert Grohman Stolitzka Röhsner) and London (Withers Solicitors) as well as in an Italian multinational company.
As of 2005, associate lawyer in various law firms in Geneva (Keppeler Avocats, Bonnant & Warluzel) and Zürich (Niederer Kraft & Frei).
- Studies in Physics, University in Genevae (2005–2011), while working as an associate lawyer
- Programming with HTML and CSS, Extension School, Ecole Polythechnique Fédérale (EPFL) (October 2018)
- Data analysis with R, Extension School, Ecole Polythechnique Fédérale (EPFL) (December 2019)
French, German, English, Italian and Romanian.